| 0800 226 369
100% NZ owned & operated
Office Stationery Range
Masking & Film Range
Double-Sided & Mounting Range
Industrial & Construction Range
Tape Dispenser Range
Retail Display Range
Meet the Sticky Team
Privacy & Legal Policies
Terms and Conditions
Tips & Tricks
Tape Application Guide - General
Masking Tape Surface Preparation
Tape Application Guide - Advanced
Tape Consideration Guide
Taping Machine Troubleshooting
Move mouse over the image to magnify
AS891 Premium Yellow Crepe Paper Masking Tape
18, 24, 36 & 48mm.
Premium natural solvent rubber resin.
• Strong & smooth crepe paper backing.
• Excellent rip resistance and good waterproof properties.
• Very good conformability to irregular surfaces & paint bleed resistance.
• Temperature resistant up to 120°C (for a limited time period).
• Clean removal without any adhesive leaching / shadowing effect.
Prior surface testing to assess suitability is essential on all surface areas. Ensure that the surfaces are correctly secured and sealed; also they must be non-flaky and not prone to any discolouration.
Click here for DATA sheet.
• Used in Automotive (car & truck) repair & professional paint body shops.
• Suitable for various splicing, tabbing & general holding applications.
• Used for colour coding, marking & sealing applications.
• Surfaces Types: Wood, metal, plastic, glass, laminates, & rubber.
You might also be interested in ...
No.7 One Day Masking
No.8 General Purpose Masking Tape
No.12 Premium Crepe Paper Masking Tape
AS817 Yellow Crepe Paper Masking Tape
Orafol Adhesive tape systems
100% NZ OWNED & OPERATED
Proud to be:
100% NZ owned &
operated since 1998
MPI certified transitional facility
GS1 Net verified
All Tapespec Retail
barcodes are proudly
0800 226 369
+64 9 272 9020
Unit A 38 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand