| 0800 226 369
100% NZ owned & operated
Office Stationery Range
Masking & Film Range
Double-Sided & Mounting Range
Industrial & Construction Range
Tape Dispenser Range
Retail Display Range
Meet the Sticky Team
Privacy & Legal Policies
Terms and Conditions
Tips & Tricks
Tape Application Guide - General
Masking Tape Surface Preparation
Tape Application Guide - Advanced
Tape Consideration Guide
Taping Machine Troubleshooting
Move mouse over the image to magnify
0886-100 Antiviral Tape (Copper Ion)
Polythene (PE) film copper ion coated.
Lasts for up to 1 month (remove & replace with new material).
• Research shows that copper ions are released when microbes land on a surface and can kill them.
• Antiviral effect lasts for up to 1 month use (remove & replace with new material).
• 0886 remains stable even after contact with alcohol or detergent for a short period.
It does not provide 100% protection from infection. Not effective to all kinds of viruses & bacteria.
*Prior surface testing to assess suitability is essential on all surface areas. Ensure that the surfaces are correctly secured and sealed; also they must be non-flaky and not prone to any discolouration.
SIAA marks represent antimicrobial quality and safety, conforming to the guidelines of the Society of International sustaining growth for Antimicrobial Articles.
Click here for DATA sheet.
Click here for VIDEO DEMO.
• It is ideal for use in high-traffic areas and contact surfaces such as door handles, elevator buttons, touch screens, ATM and EFTPOS keypads.
• The 0886 is ideal for surfaces such as stainless steel and plastic materials like PET.
You might also be interested in ...
0435 Ultra High Molecular Weight PE Film Tape
0885 Metalized Polyester Film Tape
NITTO TEMISH® Micro Filter Venting Tape
7012 Frame Guard Felt Tape
Orafol Adhesive tape systems
100% NZ OWNED & OPERATED
Proud to be:
100% NZ owned &
operated since 1998
MPI certified transitional facility
GS1 Net verified
All Tapespec Retail
barcodes are proudly
0800 226 369
+64 9 272 9020
Unit A 38 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand