| 0800 226 369
100% NZ owned & operated
Office Stationery Range
Masking & Film Range
Double-Sided & Mounting Range
Industrial & Construction Range
Tape Dispenser Range
Retail Display Range
Meet the Sticky Team
Privacy & Legal Policies
Terms and Conditions
Tips & Tricks
Tape Application Guide - General
Masking Tape Surface Preparation
Tape Application Guide - Advanced
Tape Consideration Guide
Taping Machine Troubleshooting
Move mouse over the image to magnify
AS817 Yellow Crepe Paper Masking Tape
18, 24, 36 & 48mm.
Natural solvent rubber resin.
: Crepe paper.
• Strong & smooth crepe paper backing.
• Excellent rip resistance and good waterproof properties.
• Very good conformability to irregular surfaces & paint bleed resistance.
• Temperature resistant up to 95°C (for a limited time period).
• Clean removal without any adhesive leaching / shadowing effect.
Prior surface testing to assess suitability is essential on all surface areas. Ensure that the surfaces are correctly secured and sealed; also they must be non-flaky and not prone to any discolouration.
Click here for DATA sheet.
• Used in Automotive (car & truck) repair & professional paint body shops.
• Suitable for various splicing, tabbing & general holding applications.
• Used for colour coding, marking & sealing applications.
You might also be interested in ...
No.7 One Day Masking
No.8 General Purpose Masking Tape
CP27 ShurRelease® Painters Masking Tape
AS891 Premium Yellow Crepe Paper Masking Tape
Orafol Adhesive tape systems
100% NZ OWNED & OPERATED
Proud to be:
100% NZ owned &
operated since 1998
MPI certified transitional facility
GS1 Net verified
All Tapespec Retail
barcodes are proudly
0800 226 369
+64 9 272 9020
Unit A 38 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand