| 0800 226 369
100% NZ owned & operated
Office Stationery Range
Masking & Film Range
Double-Sided & Mounting Range
Industrial & Construction Range
Tape Dispenser Range
Retail Display Range
Meet the Sticky Team
Privacy & Legal Policies
Terms and Conditions
Tips & Tricks
Tape Application Guide - General
Masking Tape Surface Preparation
Tape Application Guide - Advanced
Tape Consideration Guide
Taping Machine Troubleshooting
Move mouse over the image to magnify
CP27 ShurRelease® Painters Masking Tape
18, 24, 36, 48 & 72mm (can be slit to required widths).
18, 24, 36 & 48mm.
Fine structured strong crepe paper.
• Designed for both interior and exterior masking applications.
• Suitable for 14 Days exterior use (standard crepe masking tape is 2 days) with clean release off most surfaces.
• Strong, conformable crepe paper backing allows for safe non-tearing removal and good moisture resistance.
• The adhesive is designed to prevent lifting and paint seepage for cleaner paint lines.
• Designed to remove cleanly with most recommended surfaces.
Prior surface testing to assess suitability is essential on all surface areas. Ensure that the surfaces are correctly secured and sealed; also they must be non-flaky and not prone to any discolouration.
Click here for DATA sheet.
You might also be interested in ...
No.7 One Day Masking
Orafol Adhesive tape systems
100% NZ OWNED & OPERATED
Proud to be:
100% NZ owned &
operated since 1998
MPI certified transitional facility
GS1 Net verified
All Tapespec Retail
barcodes are proudly
0800 226 369
+64 9 272 9020
Unit A 38 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand